Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Milani Rose Powder Blushes

Milani Cosmetics is a long time favorite of the My Beauty Bunny writers being that they are cruelty-free and produce great products.  I was more than excited to try the Milani Rose Powder blush because they look absolutely gorgeous even before you lay a brush on them! Seriously just gorgeous with the pressed rose design that you may have to force yourself to take the first swipe at it. The packaging is elegant but sturdy and stays safe from contaminants and breakage with its satisfying click-close top.
I was sent three colors to test, Romantic Rose (dusty mauve/rose), Coral Cove  (fun, bright coral), and Tea Rose (soft pink).  I found the pressed powder formula to deposit just the right amount of color and is buildable so you don’t have to worry about looking clownish within the first swipe. It usually took me about two to three swirls and swipes to get the amount of color for my medium skin tone. Romantic rose applied the lightest and needed three swipes while Coral Cove appeared the brightest within two swipes. No complaining here since I use a super soft blush brush to apply! I used it over a CC cream or medium coverage foundation and found that using both Tea Rose and Romantic Rose together was my most favorite look.

No comments:

Post a Comment